Sunday, July 12, 2009

Come on guys!

Ahmad here, the Kanji on the left is for "Challenge". Some years ago I started studying Kanji (now I can't remember any though!), but I soon got bored and dropped it. Recently I thought I should just study Japanese through sentence patterns, looking for them everywhere on the net, but I realized that without the Kanji I can't go far in my quest of collecting sentence patterns.

So that's why I came up with this challenge, primarily for those whose study has stalled or those who lack the initiative, the goal is not to finish the 2009 characters within those 6 weeks, but to challenge ourselves and try to break a record, How many Kanji you will retain is not the point, the point is to gain momentum and familiarity, to break the ice.

If you keep moving forward without hesitation, without self doubts, without fear, with a brave heart, you will be amazed at how many kanji you have acquired in a little time.

My strategy is basically to Keep M0ving Forward From One Kanji To Another Without Looking Back , also to focus for now on only one meaning and reading for each character (probably the Kun yomi/the Japanese reading)

So who's up to the challenge ?

Challengers so far:

Ahmad

Keith

Charith

Kosuke 

Lisa

Nicholas

(please guys accept the invitation in your inbox)

1 comment: